Re: making a contact frame w/aircompressor

From: Sandy King (sanking@clemson.edu)
Date: 09/05/03-04:41:55 PM Z

Leonard,

Two companies that sell vacuum pumps are C&H Sales Company in
Pasadena, California (800-325-9465, hppt://www.candhsales.com), and
Surplus Center in Lincoln, NE (800-488-3407, no web address). Both
have hard copy catalogs that they will send you on request. A good
buy for your size vacuum frame would be the C&H Stock #PC2050, a Gast
oilless rotary vane compressor that can also be used for vacuum
service, at $39.95.

Sandy