Re: Opacity vs transparency (Was: Re: pigment for gum )

From: Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Date: 09/13/03-12:58:07 PM Z

On Fri, 12 Sep 2003, Greg Schmitz wrote:

> ... (hint - stop thinking in terms of gelatin/silver
> processes).

Exactly... as I read through the history of photo PROCESSES I find again
and again that an "author," ie., the plagiarist putting a manual together
by cut and paste from earlier books, has applied silver gelatin factory
concepts to alt, like gum and cyano toning... which is like wearing donkey
ears, usually.

J.