Re: Isabel Munoz giant Platinum prints (Pictorico in Spain)

FDanB@aol.com
Date: 09/16/03-11:55:06 AM Z

This is an old thread but I thought some on the list might be interested
in the following:

The large prints at that show were from optically/chemically enlarged
negs. However, Isabel states that from now on, she'll be using digital
negs. She's now having a friend in Madrid make digital negatives on an
Epson 7600 printer using Pictorico OHP film. I played a small role in the
testing for Isabel and Jose Maria Mellado (the friend in Madrid). Jose
sent me one of Isabel's platinum prints and a high resolution scan of the
original large format (8x10?) neg. My job was to ship back to Spain a
digital negative and a print that would convince them to abandon the
chemical route.

Looks like it worked.

And for any list members looking for a sourse of Pictorico OHP in Europe,
contact Jose Maria at the following:

josemaria@yellow.ms

Hope this helps!

Dan