Kodak Pre-discloses Plans To Discontinue Slide Projectors and Accessories (fwd)

From: Greg Schmitz (gws1@columbia.edu)
Date: 09/16/03-12:54:08 PM Z

Don't know if this has been mentioned here, but it means the end of
35mm slide film. If you still shoot slide film, perhaps you should
drop Kodak a line. It's worth noting that the cost of a Kodak slide
projector has skyrocketed in recent years; rising not as
quickly as Super-X did before they zapped it. I wonder if Kodak is
profit taking or just trying to drive the market?