OT QUESTION

From: Bob Kiss (bobkiss@caribsurf.com)
Date: 09/17/03-03:06:52 AM Z

DEAR LIST,
    After heavy water I don't feel too bad asking the following question.
Please respond off list to bobkiss@caribsurf.com
I conduct some workshops here in Barbados for visitors and tourists during
Jan., Feb., and March. They are structured for a minimum of 6 and maximum
of 10 people per week.
    I just received an e-mail from someone who would like me to do a three
day private class with them bringing them up to speed on darkroom
techniques. As I usually teach in groups I have NO IDEA what would be a
reasonable amount to charge per day for this private teaching. Please let
me know what you all think.
                            CHEERS!
                                BOB

Please check out my website: