Istanbul

From: Jan McMillan (janmcmillan@hotmail.com)
Date: 09/17/03-01:16:57 PM Z

Hello all,
I am a non contributer but an enthusiastic reader of this list. I am a gum
printer & a cyanotype maker, not very experienced but continually learning,
thanks to you. These proccesses I use as a fine art practitioner often in
combination with other materials.

I shall be in Istanbul for a week from next Monday & would be glad of any
advice -such as- the availability of film, places to photograph,[or not
because of any restrictions] & especially any galleries I should seek out
that might have alternative photographs & modern art. Any information will
be gratefully recieved.
Thanks
Jan

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger