Correction

From: Katharine Thayer (kthayer@pacifier.com)
Date: 09/21/03-04:57:18 AM Z

After I sent my last post on indigo and all, I deleted the thread and
took myself off the list (not permanently, just to take a break and get
some fresh air) and thought I was done with that for good. But then this
morning, sitting on the back steps drinking my tea, I realized that I
had said something stupid that shouldn't be left uncorrected. It was
sepia that came from inksacs of squid, not indigo. I had a feeling I
should check that when I typed it, but didn't. Perhaps Judy's had a good
time over that by now, and if so, I guess she's entitled to that.

At any rate, it's my policy to correct my mistakes so people aren't
left with wrong impressions. there's enough misinformation on this list
as it is, without adding to it inadvertently.

Katharine Thayer