O.T. Nikon SF-100 available

From: Greg Schmitz (gws1@columbia.edu)
Date: 09/21/03-02:50:21 PM Z

I am cleaning up my studio/lab and have come across an "auto slide
feeder" for a Nikon slide scanner (Nikon SF-100, an older model).
Rather than throw it away, I thought I'd check here to see if anyone
wants it. The unit is untested, but probably works. Contact me
off-list if you want it. The only cost to you will be postage.

-greg schmitz <gws1@columbia.edu>