Re: help with Imacon scanner needed please

From: Phillip Murphy (pmurf@bellsouth.net)
Date: 09/30/03-09:16:50 PM Z

Contact me off list if you don't find an answer. I've used an Imacon Flextight
II
for a couple of years now on a daily basis and it has performed flawlessly.
My first question would be: what computer platform are you using and what
are the specifications exactly of your system? How is the computer connected
to the scanner and are there other peripheral devices connected as well?