Re: Pre-shrink paper for gum (oa to Katherine)

From: Dave Rose ^lt;cactuscowboy@bresnan.net>
Date: 04/01/04-09:55:18 AM Z

I mix gum solutions and coat paper under normal (incandescent) room
lighting. I haven't tested it, but I believe that it would take direct
sunlight to fog unexposed gum prints.

I use an inexpensive office two-hole punch to create the registration pin
holes on one edge of the negative/paper assembly. 'Registration marks' that
print dark against a white background are created on the far corners of the
negative, opposite the pins.

Best regards,
Dave in Wyoming