Re: HP5+ for alternative processes

From: Carl Weese ^lt;cweese@earthlink.net>
Date: 04/02/04-12:01:35 PM Z

on 4/2/04 10:40 AM, Sandy King at sanking@clemson.edu wrote:

> Has anyone used recent HP5+ to make in-camera negatives for
> alternative printing? I just tested this film again for the first
> time in several years and was really startled by how much better is
> than the stuff I previously tested.

Sandy,

The change happened more than a year ago and I've mentioned it more than
once on the list. Lower fb+f and greater ability to develop high density for
long-scale negatives. No announcement of any change, but a clearly improved
film for the purpose of alternate process long scale negatives.---Carl