Re: HP5+ for alternative processes

From: Sandy King ^lt;sanking@clemson.edu>
Date: 04/02/04-07:28:32 PM Z

I question the credibility of any so-called objective tests produced
by "the group of us" who have in their own words already concluded
that the combination of FP4 and amidol has been "found to be probably
the best developer for alternative processes."

Folks with agenda generally will see what that want to see, and find
what they want to find.

Case in point. Weapons of mass destruction.

Sandy King