Re: bellows tricks

From: Richard Knoppow ^lt;dickburk@ix.netcom.com>
Date: 04/03/04-02:13:08 AM Z

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Cremati" <johnjohnc@core.com>
To: <alt-photo-process-l@sask.usask.ca>
Sent: Friday, April 02, 2004 10:25 PM
Subject: bellows tricks

> Hi,
> Do you have a way to contact " The Bellows Company" ? I
did a Google
> search and could not find that company.
> John Cremati
>
> M Wrote: I had the same problem. The easiest and
cheapest way out of the
> problem is to buy new bellows. They are not expensive if
you get them from
> manufacturers like The Bellows Company.

 Camera Bellows
Unit 3-5
St. Pauls Road
Balsall Heath
Birmingham
B12 8NG
http://www.camerabellows.com/
Tel: +44 (0) 121 440 1695
Fax +44 (0) 121 440 0972
Veronica@camerabellows.com

Joe Merry
Turner Bellows Inc.
526 Child Street
Rochester NY, 14606
(716) 235-4456 x202
jmerry@turnerbellows.com
http://www.turnerbellows.com

Universal Bellows
25 Hanse Avenue
Freeport, NY 11520
tel. 516-378-1264

Western Bellows Company
7454 Henbane Street
Etiwanda, Ca. 91739
email. westernbellows@aol.com
phone. 909 980-0606
Contact Jim Ormond.

Flexible Products Co.
14504 60th St. N.
Clearwater, FL 33760
(727) 536-3142
(800) 551-3766
Fax: (727) 535-1295
http://www.flexproducts.com
info@flexproducts.com

Camera Bellows in England is reportedly outstanding and is
the only one who will work in genuine leather. Western
Bellows is excellent, I've seen many of their bellows. I am
not sure Turner is still in business, they are the stub end
of the old Gundlach-Manhattan Co. The original Turner is the
one from Turner-Reich lens fame. Both Turner and Universal
have made OEM bellows for well known camera makers.
   I had an 8x10 bellows made by Flexible. I was not
impressed by the workmanship although the resulting bellows
are servicable and their service was good.

---
Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles, CA, USA
dickburk@ix.netcom.com