Was ink jet neg substrate, now blue pigment

From: Christina Z. Anderson ^lt;zphoto@bellsouth.net>
Date: 04/03/04-06:47:55 AM Z

Very interesting, Judy. I thought it was due to two things: the fact that
with the buildup of layers, by the time the third one came around the
hardened gum already on the print would provide more slippery of a surface
for the third layer to hold onto, hence more gum exposure needed. Thus, I
thought that it wasn't necessarily that it was blue that made it slow. Or,
the sheer darkness of the blue color would, pure and simple, hold back more
light. I didn't notice this until doubling my color content in the gum
pigment mix (for all three colors). With less saturated layers they all
print the same. But your gel experience...
Chris