RE: bellows tricks

From: Breukel, C. (HKG) ^lt;C.Breukel@lumc.nl>
Date: 04/05/04-05:04:48 AM Z

John,

I was in the exact position as you.. I bought a Toyo 8*10 810 M with exactly
the same problem, I put a lot of work in trying to repair it with liquid
neoprene, the stuff one uses to fix wet-suits...did no work, and I ended up
handing down more cash..sigh.. to Camerabellows in the UK (their Web side
seems to be down right now). They did a nice job, although the bellow stays
a bit sticky, according to the company that's unavoidable with the material
they are forced to use on this camera (it's a rather compact camera, and the
bellows fold up very tight),

Best,

Cor