RE: Canson Fonteney

From: nze christian ^lt;christian_nze@hotmail.com>
Date: 04/05/04-03:01:29 PM Z

Hi Judy

This paper is quite nice and the closer paper to it is Moulin du Gué or
another closed paper could be a Not pressedArches cover about 280 gsm

hope this help

Amicalement
best regards

Nzé Christian
mailto:christian_nze@hotmail.com
http://www.c-nze.com

>From: Judy Seigel <jseigel@panix.com>
>To: "'alt-photo-process-l@sask.usask.ca'"
><alt-photo-process-l@sask.usask.ca>
>Subject: Canson Fonteney
>Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2004 14:47:12 -0400 (EDT)
>

>On Mon, 5 Apr 2004, Breukel, C. (HKG) wrote:
> > I recently mixed some agryotype solution, and used that to coat some
>Simili
> > Japon paper and a piece of Canson Fonteney, both papers came out ok ...
>

>I don't think I've seen Canson Fonteney in the US... does anyone know if
>(a) it's sold here, or (b) what a comparable paper might be?
>
>TIA,
>
>J.

Hotmail : un compte GRATUIT qui vous suit partout et tout le temps !
http://g.msn.fr/FR1000/9493