Re: Van Dyke Problems

From: pete ^lt;temperaprint@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: 04/06/04-01:15:32 PM Z

 Rob,

Well when we hqd some problems at Kingsway College in the late ninty's we
found that it was the drying that was to blame. So the coated paper was hung
up with pegs from a line in a dry college darkroom over night. The paper
slowly and completly dryed out over night and printed fine the next day. I
seem to remember that we were using Arches Aquarelle paper at that time. if
you are laying the paper down on a flat surface the underside could be still
slightly damp anyway it is worth a try.

Pete