RE: Leaf and Canon questions

From: Jim Collum ^lt;jcollum@airespace.com>
Date: 04/08/04-12:04:37 PM Z

I use a 1Ds and the Tilt/Shift lens to get either a large 4:3 image (combine the left middle right frames of the lens in vertical), or a about a 2:5 pano by using the frames in the horizontal orientation. The following two links are a couple of the pano's done. The max length of the neg that I use is 24" , and these images hold up *very* well. These aren't the final versions. I'll separate the black and color info and print the neg with the black and then lay down the color on the paper.

http://www.jcollum.com/fm/2004_04_04_pano1_flat.jpg
http://www.jcollum.com/fm/2004_04_04_pano2_flat.jpg

      jim