RE: Leaf and Canon questions

From: Jim Collum ^lt;jcollum@airespace.com>
Date: 04/08/04-04:32:45 PM Z

I actually do it 'by hand'. I bring each of the images into photoshop as a layer, then align them and make a custom stitch for each join. It results in a completely invisible seam. I haven't found a tool yet that doesn't have some sort of artifacts at the seam. It takes more time, but for me it's worth it. I have a word doc that I was putting together. It's 99% done, but large in size (about 20Mb). I have it on my web site if anyone wants to download it. The only big thing I'd add is to use a layer mask to remove unwanted parts of each layer.. that way it's non-destructive (that'll make sense if you read the document)

Can be found at http://www.jcollum.com/fm/stitch.doc

          Jim