Re: POP coating

From: Loris Medici ^lt;loris_medici@yahoo.com>
Date: 04/11/04-02:57:33 PM Z

Hi Gary, AFAIK the sole manufacturer of precoated POP paper is Kentmere in
the UK. So, I don't understand why it's so hard to purchase it there. Can't
you order it from Silverprint.co.uk (or directly from Kentmere)?

BTW, I don't have the book with me right now but if I remember right, there
was a whole section dedicated to home-made POP paper in The Book of
Alternative Processes by Christopher James (others please correct me if I'm
wrong).

Regards,
Loris.