Re: POP coating

From: Sandy King ^lt;sanking@clemson.edu>
Date: 04/11/04-04:01:58 PM Z

Several years ago Liam Lawless published in Post-Factory process an
article on coating your own POP paper. I took a couple of abortive
stabs at making it work but never did resolve all of the problems.
However, I feel relatively certain that Liam's method is sound and
that a determined soul could make good POP prints following his
directions. And if you have any problems Liam is very good a trouble
shooting.

Sandy