Re: POP coating

From: Rich ^lt;rich@SouthBristolViews.com>
Date: 04/12/04-12:14:05 PM Z

I've recently started using Centennial POP paper and love it. I got it from Chicago Albumen
Works in the US, and am 'listening' to this list thanks to a link on their site. They also list
sources for the paper as:

DEALERS OF CENTENNIAL™ PRINTING-OUT-PAPER (POP) IN THE U.S., EUROPE, AND
JAPAN:

          United States
          Chicago Albumen Works
P.O. Box 805
Front Street
Housatonic, MA 01236
Phone: 413.274.6901
Fax: 413.274.6934
pop@albumenworks.com

          Bostick and Sullivan
1541 Center Drive
Santa Fe, NM 87506
Phone: 505.474.0890
Fax: 505.474.2857
www.bostick-sullivan.com
          Europe
          Silverprint, Ltd.
Little Britain House
12 Valentine Place
London SE1 8QH
UNITED KINGDOM
Phone: 01.71.620.0844
Fax: 01.71.620.0129

Nederlands Fotomuseum
Witte de Withstraat 63
3012 BN Rotterdam
THE NETHERLANDS
Phone: 011.31.10.233.1696
Fax: .01.31.10.233.1965
hdeherder@nederlandsfotomuseum.nl

Works so well "out of the box" I would see no reason to make my own. But sometimes it's the
process and not the result that counts ;-)

Rich...