Re: Van Dyke Problems & Argyrotype paper

From: Christina Z. Anderson ^lt;zphoto@bellsouth.net>
Date: 04/13/04-02:15:23 PM Z

Thanks for the encouragement, Rob!
(PS for what it's worth, Arches 88 has low wet strength; I was just soaking
it to shrink for gum printing and when I picked it up out of the water only
half of it came out with me :) ) (Life is diabolical; when you have a
deadline coming up, naturally you run out of sized paper. AND, today my
Fabriano Artistico came from the post office and apparently my postman was
drinkin' a Pepsi in the car, because the box was all soaked, sticky, and
ruined. Luckily Jerry's Artarama had wrapped all the paper in plastic,
which was also sticky. BTW, one more thing: the Artistico Traditional
white is REALLY cheap at the moment, while supplies last, there are 6 sheets
for $12.99, but you get 5 traditional white and one extra white in a packet
of the cold press only.)