RE: benefit of digital camera

From: Jim Collum ^lt;jcollum@airespace.com>
Date: 04/13/04-05:13:56 PM Z

Well.. the 9 frames is only in extreme light. Most of my images are in
overcast/soft light, so 3 frames that are easily assembled is what I
typically do.

Well most of the idea on how something 'must' look is my own doing. Can
sometimes be a bit obsessive (otherwise, I'd probably be using a
disposable camera and walmart ) :^)

        jim