Re: benefit of digital camera

From: Christina Z. Anderson ^lt;zphoto@bellsouth.net>
Date: 04/15/04-05:06:15 PM Z

> What is PEPP?? I know about (wonderful) teacher discounts on software.
> But, I've never gotten one on camera gear!

Tom,
     I'm not sure what it stands for except E is for Education, maybe
something like Photographic Educational Promotion Purchase?? Mamiya does
it, so does Bronica and Hassleblad. Check with your local camera store;
they have forms, or some of them do, anyway. You can't sell the gear for 24
months, and you have to prove you are a full time educator or student.
chris