RE: Print Quality

From: Baird, Darryl ^lt;dbaird@umflint.edu>
Date: 04/18/04-03:07:04 PM Z

Mark,

I assume the Arches Infinity doesn't scuff or flake cuz it's danged
expensive like Photo Rag.

Can you or anyone clear up the distinctions between the various
"velvet" papers floating around?

I have abunch of the uncoated Somerset Velvet, which used to be a
favorite of the IRIS era. But since we've been delived the
photo-enhanced SV, the differences have been elusive to this sleepy
academic. ...Epson Velvet Fine Art Paper, and Somerset Velvet for
Epson...

I think this is the same question Loris is asking

-Darryl