Re: Print Quality

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 04/18/04-03:42:19 PM Z

Darryl,

Contact this person:

Jim Robbins
All Square
Actjimrobbins

He may be able to provide you with the information you need.

Unfortunately, even with recommendations by others and trends in usage, it
usually comes down to testing the papers yourself on your machine with your
workflow and deciding what looks and works the best for you. Nice if you can get
samples to test.

You might try Googling for comparisons. I do remember a web site that did a
very nice summary of the differences between a number of papers, but I've
since lost the URL.

Mark Nelson