Re: Is an Iris Alt Process

From: Sandy King ^lt;sanking@CLEMSON.EDU>
Date: 04/19/04-08:20:44 AM Z

In answer to the question of the thread, no, Iris is not alt process
in my opinion. Iris and other inkjet printing have become the
standard for making monochrome prints, not the exception. Silver
gelatin printing is still fairly common but will soon be an alt
process, if indeed it should not already be thought of as one.

Sandy