RE: new web page

From: Don Bryant ^lt;dstevenbryant@mindspring.com>
Date: 04/20/04-04:33:12 PM Z

Christian,

Excellent work! Which is no less than what I would expect from a printer of
your finesse and talent, Christian. Your friend Akoma has done well to
capture some feelings of the place with his photography.

Just wish we could get the Select Jet product in the U.S., seems like Agfa
has written N. America off for that and many of the other products.

Best,

Don Bryant

P.S. Congratulations on your E-bay success.