Re: Ultrafine Clear Film

From: Christina Z. Anderson ^lt;zphoto@bellsouth.net>
Date: 04/21/04-08:43:59 PM Z

Keith,
     The film I use does not have the removable strip; which film are you
using exactly (catalog no) so I can compare it with what Loris and I are
talking about?
     One other thing; when your emails come, they always come with an
attachment paper clip, so I usually automatically delete your emails without
reading, due to the phenomenal number of viruses that have been coming thru
email lately. Any chance you can send your emails in rich text format so
I/we aren't afraid to read them? (Gordon, is that not what you require for
the alt list, anyway?). I just don't want to miss your info.
Chris