Egg Tempera Print Shadow Day

From: pete ^lt;temperaprint@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: 04/22/04-10:34:24 AM Z

Hi all.

Each year I spend my summer at an International Art Centre in northern Spain
called Masia Can Serrat, close to the bustling city of Barcelonia.
Teaching my process and enjoying myself. Last year I started a new class
structure that I call: --

Egg tempera print shadow day. Which the residents passing through the Centre
seemed to like. There is so much art-related activity at the Centre a
one-day workshop fitted into a holiday programme just fine.

If anyone on this list who would be interested The shadow days will be
arranged on demand from the 6 May to the 30 Oct or on any day in between by
mutual agreement.
This a One to One workshop
Comprehensive further information can be found on the following website

www.canserrat.org

For any further information could you please contact me off list
Thanks

Pete

http://www.books.i12.com/parlour/index.html
http://unblinkingeye.com/Articles/TPrnt/tprnt.html