Re: Ultrafine Clear Film

From: Editor P.O.V. Image Service ^lt;editor@p-o-v-image.com>
Date: 04/22/04-01:25:09 PM Z

Loris Medici wrote:

>My understanding is that they're cutting the film from
>large rolls. If I'm right then the strip thing may or
>may not be present in your stuff depending on what
>part of the roll were your films cut??? Keith what do
>you think?

Well, the rolls are marked on both edges so that shouldn't be
happening.. And the strips are labeled in several languages essentially
saying "Print Other side.." I suppose some might have slipped through
their QC without strips, but that's kinda hard to believe..

Perhaps someone actually removed the strips.. I dunno..

Now, PhotoWarehouse does have another clear film on their site for
graphics, they are under imagesetting and Computer To Plate Materials
and is called UltraFine Laser Film.

The inkjet film is at:
http://www.photowarehouse.biz/pdf/imaging.pdf

The Laser film is at:
http://www.photowarehouse.biz/ultcomp.html

Keith Krebs

"Just some guy," caretaker of the Multiverse's largest EPSON printer
User Community (highly recommended by Vogon Poets and MegaDodo
Publications), at:
and the Multiverse's largest Canon printer User Community at: