Re: Ultrafine Clear Film

From: Christina Z. Anderson ^lt;zphoto@bellsouth.net>
Date: 04/22/04-01:58:14 PM Z

I think, perhaps, the 8x5x11 has strips, and the 11x17 doesn't (anymore).
I'm using the Photo Warehouse film with the Epson 2200, too.

Sam said the stuff used to have strips to show which side to print on, but
the wet finger has done fine by me.

I get plenty of density on it, and I've printed not only gum with it, but
solarplates and silkscreen, if that is any helpful info. OH, I only use
black ink, and only the photo black ink, not matt black, as per Sam's
recommendation.
Chris