Re: Ultrafine Clear Film

From: Loris Medici ^lt;loris_medici@yahoo.com>
Date: 04/22/04-05:04:48 PM Z

Yes! I too would like to hear about it. Last year, I couldn't manage to
print satisfactory negatives (even for cyanotype) on Pictorico my 890 using
dye inks and orange color table and/or colorize methods (pigmented inkset
did the job - but pigment inks I'M using are pricey and I'd rather prefer to
print B&W with them). I have friends wanting to try digital negatives but
they don't have printers with pigmented inks - I'd like to pass them useful
information.

TIA,
Loris.