Re: Scanning pigment stain

From: Dave Rose ^lt;cactuscowboy@bresnan.net>
Date: 04/23/04-09:52:06 PM Z

Hey, here's a great argument for using Anderson's most excellent dot test.
Since the concentration of pigment (phthalo blue) can vary dramatically from
manufacturer to manufacturer, why not use a scientific and highly accurate
means of calculating pigment concentration and staining ability? Ever spill
a 97% mix of pure phthalocyanine blue pigment on the upper extremities of a
black swan's wing? Ugly, man. Really ugly!

Anxiously awaiting that 299th response.

Best regards from Big Wonderful Wyoming,
Dave Rose