Ethol

From: JUAN MIGUEL JUSDADO ^lt;jusdado@teleline.es>
Date: 04/26/04-05:58:17 AM Z

Hello to all,
I am using the following developer for paper, my final impression will be
BROMOIL.

Water................... 1000 cc
Metol................... 22,- gr
Sodium Sulfito.......... 75,- gr
Hidroquinona............ 17,- gr
Carbonate potasico...... 65,- gr
Bromide potásico........ 28,- gr

1. - I heat water and I dissolve a small quantity of sodium sulfito.
2. - I dissolve the metol.
3. - I add the rest of sodium sulfite.
4. - I add the hidroquinona.

        once dissolved the hidroquinona, and before adding the sodium carbonate,
he/she takes place kind of a nebula in the liquid and when he/she cools
down, in the surface
of the liquid he/she appears kind of a "star" (crystallized).

        If after this, warm the liquid again, that nebula disappears and again
he/she appears when the liquid cools down.

        Which the cause is?
        Thank you.

        Pardon for my English, text translated by computer.