Re: Faux pyro for Epson 1280

From: nze christian ^lt;christian_nze@hotmail.com>
Date: 04/26/04-01:42:08 PM Z

Hi all

I totally agree with Clay about the "bomb proof"
I also get perfect result with no grittiness or gainy effect in sky or
other highlight zone.
Amicalement

And as Clay I apply the curve on 16bit and then I switch to indexed colors.
best regards

Nzé Christian
mailto:christian_nze@hotmail.com
http://www.c-nze.com