Re: Chemicals in Canada

From: Rajul Iyer ^lt;eyeear@direct.ca>
Date: 04/29/04-09:20:35 PM Z

Johnny Deiure offers a wide range of chemicals. His prices are good and he
responds promptly. His website is
<http://www.colba.net/-~fotochem/index.htm>

He will also help you find chemicals that may not be listed on the website.
He can be reached at 450-678-1920 or 450-462-3136.

Another Canadian source is Xenex Laboratories Inc. in Coquitlam, B.C.
Tel. 604-552-3031 Ext. 0000.

Bostick and Sullivan in Santa Fe, N.M., are a good source of alt. process
chemicals, those that you may not find at the above two sources.
<http://www.Bostick-Sullivan.com> tel. 505-474-0890

Rajul