Re: name of process?

From: Marilyn ^lt;marilyn@rglobal.net>
Date: 04/29/04-09:29:35 PM Z

----- Original Message -----
From: "Christina Z. Anderson" <zphoto@bellsouth.net>
To: <alt-photo-process-l@skyway.usask.ca>
Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2004 7:57 AM
Subject: Re: name of process?

Hello Christina,

I'll keep you posted as to what I find out. I'm sure I have the old recipe
I used around here and I'll find it sooner or later. I appreciate your
interest in the process.

I remember I made black and white prints on canvas textured paper, then used
the chemical to "etch" the print. It gave the print the appearance of
being old and looked beautiful, depending on the subject.

Marilyn