Re: attn listminders - can we nip this in the bud?

From: Editor P.O.V. Image Service ^lt;editor@p-o-v-image.com>
Date: 08/06/04-01:51:35 AM Z

Editor P.O.V. Image Service wrote:

> and by the way, every time I've commented in some political way to
> answer a question or an oblique attack, I've tried to close that part
> of the thread. I don't have any desire to have a political discussion
> here and even labeled my single response to Sandy King's comments as
> "OFF-TOPIC."

"Yes," I probably should have responded to Sandy's comment ONLY offlist.
(Just as I did my initial complaint about that oblique ONLIST attack by
you, in which you dredged up a dispute from four years ago. However,
with you know calling me a "troll" onlist, I find some onlist response
necessary) In future, though, I shall respond to comments that might
necessitate a political explanation by me (I can't imagine they could be
often, given this IS an alt-photo list) offlist to avoid stirring the
pot even through lack of full appreciation for the responses it could
engender..

Keith Krebs

"Just some guy," caretaker of the Multiverse's largest EPSON printer
User Community (highly recommended by Vogon Poets and MegaDodo
Publications), at:
and the Multiverse's largest Canon printer User Community at: