RE: Web based gallery plus printing service in Spain

From: JUAN MIGUEL JUSDADO ^lt;jusdado@teleline.es>
Date: 08/06/04-09:28:21 AM Z

Ryuji, I am Spanish, he/she could help him, but for differences in the
language don't understand well that it is looking for.

He/she could speak with Sandy King that knows my language and his, and
he/she could understand their petition better.

Charmed of being able to help him.

Pardon for my English, text translated by computer.