Re: Humidity and Sensitivity...

From: Susan Huber ^lt;shuber@ssisland.com>
Date: 08/08/04-12:04:08 AM Z

Hello Ray,
Nice to hear from you!
The humidity problem on the POP was of metallic
looking "spiders" or mottled areas throughout the paper prior to exposing-
they never entirely disappeared when processed.
I found that the humidity levels are 50-60% in my
small darkroom that has an effect on the paper unless refrigerated (in a
frost free unit).
So; I have bought a small unit just for the paper as the paper is very
expensive and hard to come by...
I have never seen gold colours on the POP unless
the toner is exhausted and the colour turns to an orange-yellow colour.
What process are you interested in now?
PS I now have a new darkroom- much larger than my old one...
Always, Susan
www.susanhuber.com