Re: Nuarc Frame

From: Jon Lybrook ^lt;jon@terabear.com>
Date: 08/09/04-05:03:48 PM Z

I was told by my printmaking instructor that there is nothing special about
the glass in a vacuum frame, although I think he mentioned you'd want to
use safety glass which beads up instead of fractures into large shards upon
impact, and of course, avoid anything with UV protective coatings and such :-)

Best wishes,
Jon