Re: Nuarc Frame (More Info)

From: hylandscot@comcast.net
Date: 08/09/04-05:59:22 PM Z

After my initial shock and without trying to get a major cut, I looked at the glass. It appears to be at least 1/8th of a inch thick. It definately shattered instead of small "beads" with long wrist-slashing shards.
Now after unpacking the pump, I have more questions. There are two glass jars attached to the pump. I assume that the larger one is to collect moisture and perhaps the smaller one is for oil. I am not sure so if anyone can enlighten me as to maintance and the operation of the pump, I would greatly appreciate it. The pump is a Dayton and is hugh.

Regards and Thanks

Jonathon Russell

--
"Expose for the secrets,