Re: Off Topic Request - Process for sustained photo-projects

From: Thom Mitchell ^lt;tjmitch@ix.netcom.com>
Date: 08/12/04-05:41:21 PM Z

Kate M, I would be interested in knowing what feedback you get from the
list. These are useful guidelines for anybody to think about. Especially for
someone like myself who is slowly getting back into photography after having
left the photojournalism world behind about 10 years ago. Thanks, Thom

Thom Mitchell
tjmitch@ix.netcom.com