RE: UV Light Source

From: Kate M ^lt;kateb@paradise.net.nz>
Date: 08/13/04-01:52:32 AM Z

No way!
It's hanging from a chain from the roof so it can't contact anything.
Even so I wouldn't think it could heat anything up to the flame point.
The bulb housing is ceramic. After 1/2 hour or so the glass over the
print can get a bit warm but certainly not hot. Because it's used in a
shared space I always disconnect the bulb and put it away after use - it
has to be cool before you can do this. I feel more secure about misuse
that way - I don't want anyone damaging their eyesight using it without
goggles.
Kate