UV Lights, Carbon Arc

From: Bill William ^lt;iodideshi@yahoo.co.jp>
Date: 08/14/04-05:28:35 AM Z

Hello Everyone...

I have had no real experience with iorn based processes
yet, so if some of my Questions are obvious, I am sorry.

1.
I have an almost unused carbon arc lamp boxed up in
another room... can this be used and if so, would the
results be comprable to other more common forms of UV
lighting for Iorn Process exposures?

2.
Can the hexa-hydrate FAO also be used?

3.
What color is the trihydrate?

4.
How do Ferric Ammonium Oxylate and Ferric Ammonium Citrate
compare in activity?

(generally, or specfically, as in the Chrysotype process?)

Can they be used (are they actually used) interchangably?

Thank you in advance,

Ray

GANBARE! NIPPON!
Yahoo! JAPAN JOC OFFICIAL INTERNET PORTAL SITE
http://mail.ganbare-nippon.yahoo.co.jp/