Re: Pipette Sources?

From: Wolfgang Eichberger ^lt;cbmpet2001@yahoo.de>
Date: 08/18/04-01:18:57 AM Z

Hi,

maybe you could try one of these laboratory equipment (glassware)
suppliers. I've been lucky a couple of times with some local companies
here in Austria.

Best Regards,
 Wolfgang Eichberger

 --- Schuyler Grace <schuyler@bellsouth.net> schrieb:
> Could anyone on the list suggest a good supplier for graduated
> pipettes
> (10ml x 0.1ml) and thumbwheel-type pipettors? I have been looking on
> the
> Internet, but the only place I've found sells them by the case lot,
> and
> that's enough of each to last me ten lifetimes. Any suggestions?
>
> Thanks.
>
> -Schuyler Grace

=====
Ing. Wolfgang Eichberger cell.: +43-664-240-65-92
                           http://www.eichberger.org
                      email: wolfgang@eichberger.org
Gruentalerstr. 24 - 4020 Linz – AUSTRIA

Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail - Jetzt mit 100MB Speicher kostenlos - Hier anmelden: http://mail.yahoo.de