RE: IS THIS TABOO? FW: PRICES FOR PT/PD PRINTS

From: Bob Kiss ^lt;bobkiss@caribsurf.com>
Date: 08/18/04-02:13:58 PM Z

DEAR JIM,
        Very helpful! Thanks.
                        CHEERS!
                                BOB

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Collum [mailto:jcollum@airespace.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 18, 2004 2:11 PM
To: alt-photo-process-l@sask.usask.ca; ALT PHO PROC.
Subject: RE: IS THIS TABOO? FW: PRICES FOR PT/PD PRINTS

I sell work through the Susan Spiritus Gallery. It's selling well, both
platinum and inkjet. The prices I've been getting are:

Image Size Mat Size Ink Jet Platinum
Standard
8 x 10 20 x 24 $150 $400
11 x 14 20 x 24 $250 $550
16 x 20 22 x 26 $500 $700
20 x 24 32 x 28 $650 $850
Panoramic
12 x 24 22 x 32 $500 $650
18 x 44 28 x 52 $750 N/A

Galleries typically get from 50-60% of the price. Those prices are for
unframed work.. just matted.

          Jim