Re: New Cyanotype - my first unsuccessful attempt

From: Scott ^lt;Scott.Wainer@CapitalLighting.com>
Date: 08/19/04-07:45:56 AM Z

Hi Christina -

I don't have a copy of the book with me right now but it is in the last
section on New Cyanotype. I did put the prints in the dark for about 2
months but they are still lighter than those that recieved the nitric acid
treatment. I may have printed them lighter than the others though I remember
them being a deep Royal Blue when I framed them.

Regards, Scott